Chest wrinkle development is common, not only because of age but also because the skin on the upper chest is thin, delicate, and sensitive. Combine this with the effects of gravity and the loss of collagen and elastin in your skin, and it’s no wonder the upper chest area is susceptible to wrinkles. The loss of collagen and elastin causes a loss of volume and structural support as well as loss of the ability maintain natural moisture which leads to the development of wrinkles and creases.
To reduce these natural effects of aging, or to simply enjoy a rejuvenation of your décolletage, a treatment Sculptra is very effective. Not only are they safe and the treatment procedure fairly quick, the results you achieve are gradual and look natural.
The injection Sculptra will:
- Kickstart collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Raise levels of elastin to help prevent wrinkles and tighten the skin
- Fuse with your body’s natural stores of moisture to keep skin volume and shape
And the result expects is:
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles
- Elimination of shallow lines
- Smooth, supple skin
- Noticeably rejuvenated décolletage
Sculptra treatments often takes 2-3 injections over 2-6 months to get great results, as strengthening your skin’s foundation and creating new collagen takes time. Once the effects take hold, however, the results are amazing and normally last over two years.
We also like to combine IPL treatments or other laser and energy-based treatments to further enhance results and eliminate unsightly sun damage.